Follow Along with the Healthcare Safety Net!
Become a Subscribing AdvocateThe Virginia Association for Free and Charitable Clinics (VAFCC) serves as the organized voice of the Commonwealth's healthcare safety net, leading the way to a Virginia where all people have access to comprehensive, quality healthcare. Subscribe to stay informed and up to date on Virginia's healthcare safety net news, events and ways you can help!
Get original VAFCC content focused on the work and impact of Virginia's network of free and charitable clinics sent straight to your email inbox. We promise never to share, trade, sell, deliver, reveal, publicize, or market your email address in any way, shape, or form. As our way of saying thanks for signing up, we’ll send you our FREE impact report.
Become a Subscriber
Become a Supporting AdvocateTake the next step and pledge your support for the states’ free & charitable clinics so that Virginia's underserved have access to quality care. VAFCC's Supporting Advocates are individuals who champion the work of the states’ free & charitable clinics in providing the underserved with access to quality care by making a financial contribution to support our work. Ideal for:
- Individuals who are directly employed by a healthcare organization or facility
- Individuals who work indirectly with the healthcare industry
- Individuals who have a passion for accessible healthcare for all
Supporting Advocate Levels:
|$100||In support of collective impact for free clinics|
|$250||In support of essential tools and resources|
|$500||In support of critical training and education|
VAFCC’s Supporting Advocates enjoy:
- Ability to make your voice heard as a larger collective in support of accessible quality healthcare for all Virginians
- Tailored communications to keep you informed on the healthcare safety net and the health of those living in the Commonwealth
- Timely legislative alerts and opportunities to act on changes affecting the healthcare safety net
- Timely and meaningful recognition of your support
Become a Supporting Advocate