VAFCC is excited to present the Champions of Health Care Awards as an opportunity to honor and recognize individuals and organizations that have made a real difference in Virginia’s health safety net. These awards are meant to recognize leaders in the community who make a true impact on the health and quality of life in Virginia. These remarkable individuals and entities will be recognized at VAFCC’s Annual Conference during the 25th Anniversary Banquet on Sunday, October 21st in Fairfax, VA.
We invite interested parties to submit a nomination to honor individuals and entities who have made a real difference in health care for the underserved citizens of Virginia in the following areas:
- Leadership Champion - Honors an individual leader (Executive Director, CEO, or other) of a VAFCC member clinic for outstanding leadership, dedication and service to their clinic
- Administrative Champion - Honors an individual (board member, office staff, or other) for extraordinary volunteer service to a VAFCC member clinic
- Clinical/Medical Champion - Honors an individual (physician, PA, nurse, NP, or other) for extraordinary service at a VAFCC member clinic
- Behavioral Health Champion - Honors an individual for extraordinary service for at a VAFCC member clinic
- Pharmaceutical Champion - Honors an individual pharmacist for extraordinary service at a VAFCC member clinic
- Dental Champion - Honors an individual dentist for extraordinary service at a VAFCC member clinic
- Funding Champion - Honors a foundation or individual that has provided significant financial support to a VAFCC member clinic, their staff and their programs
- Corporate Champion - Honors a corporation or business that has made outstanding contributions and support to a VAFCC member clinic
Nominations will be accepted through 5:00pm on August 10, 2018. Multiple nominations are accepted and encouraged, however please submit a new nomination form for each. All nominees must consent to the nomination and be available to attend the award banquet on October 21 (two complimentary tickets will be provided).
How to Nominate:
- Use our online nomination form or
- Down a PDF of the nomination form and email to email@example.com
Completed nomination forms, including narrative and two letters of recommendation, must be submitted by 5:00pm on August 10. Incomplete nominations will not be considered. You will receive notification by the end of August 2018.
Please know that through your submission, you are granting VAFCC permission to publish materials submitted as it deems appropriate in publicizing the awards in event collateral, script, and promotion. For questions or clarification, please contact Rebecca Butler at 804.340.3434.