Supporting Mental Health & Resiliency
Partnering to provide clinics with mental health and resiliency programming.
Acknowledging the role and recognizing the heavy burden placed on our member free and charitable clinics' serving at the frontline of COVID for the last two years, the VAFCC is pleased to offer mental health training to support and sustain the wellbeing and resiliency of clinic staff and volunteers.
Made possible with funding through the NAFC provided by the Brave of Heart Fund, the VAFCC will offer both virtual and in-person programming this fall in partnership with Project HOPE focused on the following competency modules:
- Stress, Trauma & Resiliency
- Personal & Professional Wellness
- Impact, Effect & Outcome on Frontline Workers
- Seeking Help for Ourselves and Others
- Resilience & Wellness Program Development
The Brave of Heart Fund is founded by the foundations of New York Life and Cigna and is administered by E4E Relief.